The Opes Advisors Wealth Management Division provides an excellent platform for Wealth Advisors to grow a thriving fee-based advisory practice. Wealth Advisors are the primary sales and relationship managers for our fee-based Assets Under Management (AUM) clients, helping clients make effective financial decisions that support their current lifestyle and prepare for a satisfying retirement.
- Leverage Opes’ institutional structures as well as one’s personal and business referral network to create new AUM sales opportunities.
- Convert sales opportunities into new clients, setting expectations for a long term, fee-based relationship with the Opes Wealth Management Division. As part of that offer, complete retirement planning analysis using our proprietary software. Make portfolio recommendations consistent with client risk and return objectives and their unique planning needs. Note, the portfolios are managed by our internal portfolio management team, not by the Wealth Advisors themselves.
- Build and maintain client relationships through frequent communication on subjects varying from portfolio related to planning related and any number of other client-specific concerns.
- Advisors may participate in the creation of original content on a variety of subjects (depending on subject matter expertise) for distribution to clients, prospective clients, and internal audiences.
- 5 years or more experience working with investment clients on their personal financial situations, including coordinating with other professionals on sales, fulfillment, and relationship management.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated history of working with external referral relationships in the interest of generating sales.
- Experience analyzing and assessing personal financial and retirement planning strategies and concerns.
- Experience using CRM software and Microsoft’s Office Suite.
- Portfolio evaluation skill to assess portfolio diversification, tax implications, and relative future return opportunities of different potential portfolios.
- Team orientation, while having the ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Strong customer relationship skills and respect for client confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.